The TECH DAY provides an interdisciplinary platform for engineers, industry, and academic researchers to drive creative interactions among CAR T-cell engineering. The meeting will cover the theory and applications connect CAR T-cell manufacturing process, including using a combination of automation and quality control tools to develop bioprocessing for a robust manufacturing workflow. Talks will also cover monitoring and testing in manufacturing to ensuring the standardization and highest quality of the CAR T cell therapies.
We invite you to join this meeting to discover a mix of action-based technical sessions, product demos and customer stories.
- Product and service demonstration.
- Scalable manufacturing of CAR T cells.
- Optimization methods for T cell isolation, activation, expansion, formulation.
- Monitoring & quality control testing in manufacturing.
- Bioprocessing equipment and automation, biomanufacturing platforms.
- Up to 25 minutes speaking including Q&A.
- Full access to all sessions and chat with other attendees.
- Complimentary registration includes both components.
- Free guest tickets.
- Catalogue online presentation in a 12-month period.
- Speaker Certificate in digital format.